Thursday 26 February 2015

Happy Birthday to my Husband

Today, is the day that I get to celebrate with the man that I love. It is his birthday and I am taking him out for dinner and to watch the new movie, "The Second Best Marigold Hotel". I get to have a great night out with my man and a good laugh too.

     Happy birthday to Iain and I wish you all the best for the year ahead, I am sharing his birthday with you, because I made a card copying one that I saw on You-tube. It is done by the very talented  Jennifer McGuire. Every night he has a bowl of ice cream and so I thought this appropriate. However, he didn't get the joke!  Never mind, I still enjoyed making it. I have coloured texture paste for the scoops of ice cream but I think I could have made them a bit darker. The waffle cone is embossed and then coloured with copic markers.



I hope you are having a creative day,

xx  Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment