Friday 5 September 2014

Creative Friday

Today, I have enjoyed a wonderful day of card making in my Craft Haven. This is the name that a dear friend of mine named her craft space the other day and I have adopted it!

The card I have made, is using the terrific stamp set from Art Impression called 'Celeste'. She is a beauty, and oh so right for our stage in life. I can see me making lots of cards for my friends using this delightful stamp. So, without keeping you in suspense any longer, here is my creation.



I have coloured her in using Copic markers in various colours. The floor is stamped with Darkroom Door 'Woodgrain' background stamp.  The couch stamped with Impression Obsession 'Distressed Corduroy' after I masked 'Celeste'. I have distressed the edges of the card with Vintage Photo distress ink and a blending tool.
                      
 I hope you are having a creative day,

xx Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment