Saturday 2 August 2014

A Birthday Card for Amy


Winter has not been kind to me this year and I have been struggling to keep up with life so my blog has been suffering. I hope to rectify that in the next few weeks and catch up with challenges and keeping you posted.
 Today, we celebrate my husband's youngest daughter's birthday. Amy is turning 23 and I made her a card that suits her to a tee. She is classy and fabulous and uses the saying from Coco Chanel,frequently on her facebook page. I found the saying on a lovely set of stamps by Graphic 45. The doll stamps by Julie Nutting for Prima had to be the focus on her card so I paper pieced the clothing and stamped the image onto background tag.
910853
Tag Pad
Cling Stamp Couture 3
I love how it all came together and I think she did too. We had a lovely dinner in the oldest Italian restaurant in Sydney, which is near her new home in the city last night to celebrate the occasion. What a lovely night. Well, that's all from me today and I will catch you all later.


Hope you have a creative day,

XX Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment