Sunday 23 February 2014

IBSIC #76

One of the colour challenges for this month at Inspired by Stamping caught my eye. I am soooo in love with purple at the moment and just had to play along. If you want to join in, here is the link
http://joannamunster.com/2014/02/11/ibsic-76-77-78/

This is going to be my entry:
I hope you like it. 
I have used the lovely stamps from IBS: Garden Seed Packets and Vintage Tickets, both which have been embossed in Gold on cream cardstock. I have coloured the flowers with copics and added some purple cord and a flower. The background paper is from the Violet Crush paper pad by Kaisercraft.

I hope you are having a creative day.....

 xx   Liz 

14 comments:

  1. Wow Liz, this card is really pretty and I'm loving all the gold! Good luck with your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Liz, love the gold embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving me a compliment on my card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the elegant, gold embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at IBS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to be able to join in again. It was fun

      Delete
  5. This is absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE the gold embossing with the violets! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at IBS! I hope you join us again soon!!! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mynn. It was the first time I had used this stamp set and it just worked beautifully.

      Delete
  6. Really beautiful! That gold embossing is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment on my card Leah

      Delete
  7. Very elegant using gold and purple together~ Thanks for joining in with IBS~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Vicki for leaving a comment about my card. I appreciate the time you took to stop and look. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Liz, this is totally S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. It was just one of those cards that put itself together. No thought process involved lol

      Delete