Thursday 27 February 2014

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend

My oldest and dearest friend is celebrating her birthday today. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Gail.

 Because we live in different states, I don't get to be there today, but tomorrow we are meeting up in Melbourne for a fun weekend together. Here is my card that I am giving her for the occasion.

 Her favourite colour is green so of course her dress had to be green. The stamp is from Stamping Bella   -  Uptown Girls Pattie and Dottie Friends Forever. The image is coloured in with copics. Pearls and lace just add the touch of glamour!

I hope you are having a creative day,

                   xx  Liz

4 comments:

  1. I love this card Liz, and love how you coloured the pictures (now that I know you didn't paper piece - that's how good the dress pattern looks!). I'm sure your bestie will love it and seeing you this weekend! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Karen for the lovely comments, we had a great time living it up!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Liz have linked over to your blog so hopefully you may get some new visitors over your way, great card - love combo of DP and the image colours! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaz for leaving a comment. Sorry for the delay in replying. See my new post.

      Delete