Friday 1 November 2013

Is it November Already?

I have had the busiest few weeks, hence no entries on my blog. I can't believe that October has gone already!!

             My birthday being the 14th October and my wedding anniversary being the 27th makes for lots of celebrations in our household. To celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary, we had a wonderful weekend in Orange. Orange, is a lovely country town about 2 1/2 hour drive west of Glenbrook (where I live) and the area around Orange had a festival of food and wine. Seeing as DH and I love both we thought it would be a great place for a getaway. Had a wonderful lunch on Saturday at Lolli Redini Restaurant featuring Ross Hill Wines. Exceptional on all accounts. Need I say, we didn't need dinner!!

            Today I spent the morning wandering around a papercraft expo in Penrith. Lots to see and buy so I am off to my craft room now to play with all my purchases. Hope to have some creations up here soon.
                                       
                            Hope you are having a creative day. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment