Friday 8 November 2013

IBS WHW #122

A productive evening in my craft room has resulted in a card finished for the Inspired by Stamping Whoo Hoo Wednesday technique on making a Colleen Bow. Here is the link if you want to check it out:
http://joannamunster.com/2013/11/06/whw-122make-a-colleen-bow/

and here is my version
  The sentiment is from an IBS stamp set called Holiday Sentiments.
The paper is Stampin Up and I used Spellbinders Labels 17 to diecut the sentiment.

                Hope you are having a creative day.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Liz! Well done with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easier than I thought Lindsay.Thanks you leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Liz! What a stunning card! Love the colors!! And that stamped die cut is perfect! Saw your card at Inspired by Stampin and had to pop in to tell you!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I'm glad you took the time to visit and I hope your weekend is going well too

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job on the bow and a wonderful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my card Benzi and thanks for leaving a comment

      Delete
  4. This is sooo pretty Liz! And the sentiment fits so perfectly inside the frame! I love your bow. So beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna for stopping by to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.
      Blessings

      Delete
  5. You did a PERFECT job of making a Colleen Bow, Liz! Well done! I like the way you shaded the IBS sentiment, too.

    Thanks a bunch for playing along with my IBS challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen. Thank you for showing us a great technique

      Delete
  6. Another gorgeous card Liz!!! Love how you change the colors of the Holiday Sentiment. Gorgeous bow too...It looks perfect on your card. Thanks for playing at IBS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the time you take to view my card and make a comment. Thank you.

      Delete