Saturday 16 November 2013

Christmas Cards

I have really got a wriggle on with my Christmas cards this week as I suddenly realized that it is only about 6 weeks till Christmas. HELP!!
     Anyway here are I few I have added to the collection.

Stampin Up 'Prince of Peace' Stamp
Magnolia & WaltzingMouse Ornament
JustRite Holiday Cheer Ornaments



                   
 I have used the Prince of Peace Stamp from Stampin Up
for the card on the left, embossed in Blue embossing powder and
layered onto a Die cut Oval which I also inked in the Nautical Blue
Ink by Memento.






          Hope you are having a creative day,

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Liz, nice variety and great colouring on the magnolia stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colouring Magnolia stamps Karen. Thanks for the lovely comment

      Delete