Saturday 14 September 2013

IBS Inspiration CHallenge #66

The second card is for the third colour combination (#66) of Black, White and Yellow in the Inspiration Challenge as IBS.
http://joannamunster.com/2013/09/11/ibsi-challenge-64-65-66/
I have used a black card base with a Yellow Doily from Cheery Lyn Designs called Sophia's Heart
  The Fancy Labels 18 is the backdrop behind the  Vintage Banner which has been embossed in white on Vellum and the Happy Birthday from the Birthday Greetings set all by IBS.
Have a creative Day.

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Liz! I love how the frame fits perfectly inside the doily! And the Vintage Banner over the top! What a great idea! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing your challenges Joanna as they inspire me to go out of my comfort zone. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely. The colors are striking together. Thanks for playing along with use at IBS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment that you have left about my card. Really enjoyed the challenge.

      Delete